Accumulo >> mail # user >> Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-04-08, 23:35
+
David Medinets 2013-04-10, 20:34
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-10, 21:16
+
David Medinets 2013-04-10, 21:39
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-10, 21:34
Re: Removing splits [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Ahh, thanks for finding that and the merge, Keith.

On 04/10/2013 05:34 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> What version was your friend running?
>>
>> Memory makes me think that we already addressed the overly-anxious default
>> action of mergetable? A quick search didn't net me a ticket for it, so maybe
>> that deficiency got lost in the wind...
> ACCUMULO-952 ... seems that ticket should be marked as fixed in 1.4.3
>

>> On 4/10/13 4:34 PM, David Medinets wrote:
>>> A friend of mine just ran 'mergetable -t <tablename>' and all splits
>>> disappeared ... just one tablet was left. So, if you try this you probably
>>> want to specify additional options.

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-09, 00:42
+