Hive >> mail # user >> Converting Timestamp to Date omly

Converting Timestamp to Date omly
This is the Timestamp *1338674299000*

When I tried converting the above timestamp into the date only.

I got this below result for date by using this syntax-
*to_date(from_unixtime(cast(prod_and_ts.timestamps
as BIGINT)))*

*44390-11-25*

*
*