Accumulo >> mail # user >> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)

Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
I gave this talk at an Accumulo Meetup group co-located with
StrataConf/Hadoop World in NYC.  I thought you all might be interested.

Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
http://www.slideshare.net/jasontrost/accumulo-at-endgame

Let me know if you have any questions.

--Jason
+