MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?

Re: Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?
The only thing wrong would be what is said for the DB-talking jobs as
well: Distributed mappers talking to a single point of service can
bring it down.

--
Harsh J