Flume >> mail # user >> Stable release

Re: Stable release
Probably not, 1.3 will be released soon, and there is very little in the
1.4 trunk right now that isn't in 1.3. Everything in 1.4 has had very
little real testing.

If you were familiar with the code and prepared to fix stuff yourself,
you could try giving it a shot, but I can't think of any must have
features in 1.4 that you won't get with 1.3 which has some good
stuff(particularly regarding the file channels).