Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo looking at /accumulo/UUID/masters/lock, can't convert large hex number to Java long

+
Chris Nafster 2013-01-14, 20:34
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-14, 22:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-14, 23:09
+
Chris Nafster 2013-01-14, 23:28
Re: Accumulo looking at /accumulo/UUID/masters/lock, can't convert large hex number to Java long
Keith Turner 2013-01-14, 23:42
I have never seen this.  What version of zookeeper are you running?