HBase >> mail # user >> ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 Times

Re: ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 Times
Dear Jimmy,

Thanks so much for your reply!

I didn't set up the zookeeper.quorom. After getting your email, I made a
change. Now my hbase-site.xml is as follows.

<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://localhost:9000/hbase</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.replication</name>
    <value>1</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
    <value>localhost</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

The previous error is still existed. I feel weird why HBase developers
cannot provide a reliable description about their work.

Best,
Bing