Hadoop, mail # user - Adding external jar

Re: Adding external jar
Dhruv 2013-04-04, 19:57
-libjar should work fine but you need to make sure that your jars are in
the Hadoop client's classpath as well.

Check HADOOP_CLASSPATH variable and see if it references your jars or not.

If it doesn't, you can add "export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/path/to/your/jar" in
your conf/hadoop-env.sh file.