HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merging the HA branch to trunk - Wednesday, February 29th

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-02-23, 02:24
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-01, 00:00
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-01, 00:03
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-01, 01:42
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-03-01, 03:52
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-03-01, 22:10
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-01, 22:39
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 05:01
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-03-01, 22:24
Re: Merging the HA branch to trunk - Wednesday, February 29th
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Tsz Wo Sze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that we should also check the findbugs warnings, javac
> warnings, javadoc warnings and the build HA branch since there were patches
> committed without Jerkins' +1s.  It should not have more warnings than
> trunk or break the build.  Otherwise, we should justify why the warnings
> are unavoidable.
Just filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3039

Note that the reason those patches were committed without Jenkins's +1 is
precisely because test-patch presently can't handle testing against a
non-trunk branch. This deficiency is tracked by the following JIRA:

Aaron

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera