Hadoop >> mail # dev >> conf.Configuration: java.io.IOException: config(config)

Re: conf.Configuration: java.io.IOException: config(config)
When running Hadoop with DEBUG logging on, this IOException was actually
responsible for well-over 90% of the lines of text in my logs, making them
unreadable.

We actually removed this on trunk:

- Aaron