Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Release planning for 1.4.4

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-17, 00:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-17, 02:48
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-17, 04:16
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-17, 04:31
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-23, 15:24
Re: Release planning for 1.4.4
Hi Jarcec,

I would like to this opportunity and experience the release process. I need
guidance from you and previous release managers for releasing successfully.

Regards,
Vasanth kumar

--
Regards