Sqoop, mail # dev - Release planning for 1.4.4

Re: Release planning for 1.4.4
vasanth kumar 2013-06-23, 19:20
Hi Jarcec,

I would like to this opportunity and experience the release process. I need
guidance from you and previous release managers for releasing successfully.

Regards,
Vasanth kumar

--
Regards