Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 16:54
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-06-12, 23:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-14, 20:17
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 21:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 23:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-15, 02:17
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-15, 04:56
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-15, 15:19
+
Ralph Castain 2013-06-15, 18:46
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-06-15, 23:18
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
HDFS-4866 is marked as a blocker. A patch was submitted and applied, but it only fixes compilation. As I marked on the ticket, the results remain unusable due to linker issues.

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-19, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-19, 16:35