HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase - Secondary Index

+
anil gupta 2012-12-14, 08:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-14, 08:54
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-14, 11:34
+
anil gupta 2012-12-14, 18:01
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-17, 04:02
+
anil gupta 2012-12-18, 08:28
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-18, 09:27
+
anil gupta 2012-12-19, 08:24
+
Michel Segel 2012-12-18, 09:02
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-18, 09:35
+
anil gupta 2012-12-19, 08:39
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 11:23
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-27, 11:30
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 13:07
+
Anoop John 2012-12-27, 15:54
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-27, 16:11
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 16:29
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-28, 03:33
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-12-28, 03:42
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-28, 04:14
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-28, 10:55
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-01-06, 20:30
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-07, 03:48
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-07, 04:17
RE: HBase - Secondary Index
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-07, 13:49
Hi,
It is inverted index based on column(s) value(s)
It will be region wise indexing. Can work when some one knows the rowkey range or NOT.

-Anoop-