HBase >> mail # user >> cluster monitoring

+
Rita 2013-02-05, 13:27
Re: cluster monitoring
Sounds like you're looking to see what rows are being selected within a region.

In theory you could do this w coprocessors, but I wouldn't recommend it.
You're going to take a huge performance hit and you'd have a hard time justifying it. (IMHO)
The problem w a Debug mode is that once you load a coprocessor class, you can't drop it.
On Feb 5, 2013, at 7:27 AM, Rita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> is it possible to see what keys are being hit throughout the cluster?
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-05, 13:49