HBase, mail # user - cluster monitoring

Re: cluster monitoring
Michael Segel 2013-02-05, 14:16
Sounds like you're looking to see what rows are being selected within a region.

In theory you could do this w coprocessors, but I wouldn't recommend it.
You're going to take a huge performance hit and you'd have a hard time justifying it. (IMHO)
The problem w a Debug mode is that once you load a coprocessor class, you can't drop it.