HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode

Re: HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode
I said this as I saw 127.0.0.1 in your configuration file. The master
references itself in the ZK. If the master finds itself to be "127.0.0.1",
ZK will also have "127.0.0.1".

Now, your request is going to 192.168.0.102 which would be getting resolved
to debian-vm(which is correct actually). But ZK contains 127.0.0.1(courtesy
your config file), which might be getting resolved to localhost. That's why
I said to add that line. Could you please show me your /etc/hosts file once?

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com