HDFS >> mail # user >> disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)

Re: disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)
What do you mean that the balancer is always active? It is to be used
as a tool and it exits once it balances in a specific run (loops until
it does, but always exits at end). The balancer does balance based on
usage percentage so that is what you're probably looking for/missing.

--
Harsh J