HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
YarnClient etc. is a just a bunch of helper libs to make it easier to write new applications.

OTOH, your existing application should continue to work.

hth,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy