HBase >> mail # dev >> Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew

Re: Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew
I was looking at the HBASE-8693 patch, and looks good to me for the
primitive types.
but I can't see how do you plan to evolve stuff like the struct.
By "evolve" I mean add/remove fields, or just query it with a subset of
fields.
the fields don't have an id, and on read you must specify all of them in
the same order as you've used for write.
(but maybe is just an immutable/fixed list of fields, and I'm ok with just
adding that info to the comment on top of the class)
Matteo