Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
I'm about to create a hadoop-2.0.1-alpha release with a couple of security fixes.

Also, I plan to create a branch-2.1.0-alpha for the next release in the hadoop-2 release. So, this way, I can start stabilize that release (performance, bug-fixes etc.) - please be careful, henceforth, while committing to branch-2.1.0-alpha.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy