HBase, mail # user - hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error

Re: hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error
Andrey Stepachev 2010-09-22, 09:17
but yesterday hbase was 0.20.6 and exceptions was different

from my previous email:
I need to massive data rewrite in some family on standalone server. I
got org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException
or java.io.IOException: Region xxx closed if I write and read at the same time.