Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 2)
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

Thanks,
Bill