HBase >> mail # user >> More rows or less rows and more columns

Re: More rows or less rows and more columns
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Versions is what you're talking about, and by default all queries
> return the latest version of updated values.

No actually I was asking if I have columns with qualifier:

d,b,c,e can I store them sorted such that it is e,d,c,b? This ways I can
just get the most recent qualifier or for timeseries most recent qualifier.