HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE Code format

Re: HBASE Code format
I used to work in a little brick building on the canal in Washington, DC
where they invented the punchcard early last century.  If they had just
foreseen self-documenting code with things like generic HashMap
declarations they I think they might have gone with 120 =)