Accumulo >> mail # dev >> One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
I've been getting unnecessary merge conflicts because of this change. At
the very least, I would like to see it reverted until we release 1.5