Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator report due by July 4th

Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
I talk to Chris in Hadoop summit, and I think there is still chance
for Chukwa to continue.  It seems like the user base is developing, it
was advertised by Netflix that they use Chukwa in Hadoop summit talk
and Chukwa talked about in various presentations.  There are 46 people
that has Chukwa skill set on linkedin as oppose to 32 from 4 month
ago.  I think it is showing a steady pace of gaining momentum.
Perhaps, I think we should give it more time.

regards,
Eric