Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.4 Memory Issues

Re: Accumulo 1.4 Memory Issues
What dies, the tserver or the client?

If it's the client, then you either need to decrease the size of your
batchwriter when you create it or you need to up the heap space for your
client code.

If it's the tserver, make sure you A. picked a configuration setup who's
footprint is large enough for your system + other things running, including
zookeeper, hadoop, and your client code.

John