Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you thinking of maunually renaming the tar, rpm, and debs, replacing
> accumulo-assemble w/ accumulo, when these are pushed out to mirrors?  For
> the tar this would require untar, rename, tar and recomputing the sigs and
> hashes.

I was thinking about renaming the RPM and DEBs to conform to their
respective naming conventions, but I see no reason to change the
tarball names, or contents. No recalculations of sigs or hashes would
be necessary for just a filename change.

If there is an artifact that should be built in a different way, with
a different naming convention, please let me know, and I'll make Maven
do it (though I think the docs current specify the names as they are
right now).