HBase >> mail # user >> RegionServer shutdown with ScanWildcardColumnTracker exception

Re: RegionServer shutdown with ScanWildcardColumnTracker exception
Seems interesting.  Can  you tell us what are the families and the
qualifiers available in your schema.

Any other interesting logs that you can see before this?

BTW the version of HBase is also needed?  If we can track it out we can
then file a JIRA if it is a bug.

Regards
RAm