Pig >> mail # dev >> Where do we want to put non-java source files?

Re: Where do we want to put non-java source files?
This is surely a desired directory structure, but I don't want to
spend too much time on that provides 0.10 release is approaching.
Currently the only impacted file is pigudf.rb. If someone can make the
change and do proper tests in several days, we can certainly change,
otherwise, we can just drop it to src/jruby.

Daniel