Avro >> mail # dev >> AVRO Hudson Tasks

+
Philip Zeyliger 2010-08-24, 05:30
Re: AVRO Hudson Tasks
How would these differ from the various buildbots that we already have
running?

http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show=avro-trunk-rat-report&show=avro-py-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-solaris-x86&show=avro-c-fbsd

No one seemed to be interested previously in helping out with the Java or
other builders, or we'd have them as well.

 - Bruce

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Philip Zeyliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I went ahead and set up two Hudson jobs for testing AVRO.  I decided to go
> with different jobs for different languages, because commits will often
> break one, but not the other.
>
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Avro/job/AVRO-python/
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Avro/job/AVRO-java/
>
> I've made the python build send e-mail to avro-dev on failures.  I haven't
> quite got the Java build to work (latest is awk on Solaris being different,
> causing a test to fail), so there's no e-mail coming from that build quite
> yet.
>
> If you're a committer, they recently made it so that you can log into
> Hudson
> with your LDAP credentials (also the same as svn), so feel free to poke
> around!
>
> -- Philip

+
Bruce Mitchener 2010-08-25, 09:46