Avro >> mail # dev >> AVRO Hudson Tasks

Re: AVRO Hudson Tasks
How would these differ from the various buildbots that we already have
running?

http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show=avro-trunk-rat-report&show=avro-py-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-solaris-x86&show=avro-c-fbsd

No one seemed to be interested previously in helping out with the Java or
other builders, or we'd have them as well.

 - Bruce