Hadoop, mail # user - Mechanism of hadoop -jar

Re: Mechanism of hadoop -jar
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-08-11, 22:47
1) Source code for sure. I don't know if you could find any other technical
document about it.

2) Where is your file? If it is inside your jar, hadoop should not infer
with the 'normal way'. It is a 'classical jvm'. If you want to distribute
your files (across your nodes), you should look at DistributedCache.
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r1.0.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/filecache/DistributedCache.html

Regards

Bertrand

--