MapReduce, mail # dev - hadoop-2.1.1-beta & hadoop-2.2.0 (GA)

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-17, 02:39
Re: hadoop-2.1.1-beta & hadoop-2.2.0 (GA)
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-21, 02:23
FYI - here is the end-point I'm using to track blockers on 2.1.1-beta:
http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.1.1-beta-blockers

Essentially, these are *Blocker* bugs with *Target Version* set to 2.1.1-beta.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy