Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
Ship it!
--
Gianmarco

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 09:35, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks Daniel. Upgrade time!
>

> On Apr 24, 2012, at 11:51 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > With 4 +1 (Dmitriy, Thejas, Bill, Daniel) and no -1, the vote pass. I
> > will go ahead and release 0.10.0.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Russell Jurney
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Ok, .10.1 is fine.

> the
> think we