Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
I think we need to be careful not to exclude people. All existing MR
committers have been trusted to commit to YARN so they should continue
to be trusted to commit to it. The simplest way would be to include
all existing MR committers. Alternatively, if it's generally
considered important to start with active committers, add all MR
committers who have previously committed to the YARN tree.

Cheers,
Tom