lars hofhansl 2012-12-15, 23:59
Lars H 2012-12-29, 20:29
lars hofhansl 2012-12-29, 01:38
lars hofhansl 2012-12-29, 02:29
Alright, no 0.94 checkins, please while I prepare the RC.
From: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hbase-dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:38 PM
I would like to cut the 0.94.4RC0 tag today.
If you have any last minute changes that you would like to go in, please let me know soon.
Otherwise there's 0.94.5 late January or early February.
(The schedule got delayed a bit because of the 0.94 test issues)