MapReduce, mail # user - Path exception when running from inside IDE.

+
Omar@...) 2013-11-01, 16:59
+
Harsh J 2013-11-02, 09:20
+
Vinayakumar B 2013-11-02, 12:54
Re: Path exception when running from inside IDE.
Chris Mawata 2013-11-01, 23:58
What does the code look like? Chances are you are using a file:/// url
Chris