From: Keren Ouaknine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: debugging Hive

Hello,

I would like to debug Hive, and am following this tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/developerguide.html#DeveloperGuide-DebuggingHivecode

> make sure that you have run ant model-jar in hive/metastore and ant
gen-test in hive since the last time you ran ant clean ant gen-test target exists into build.xml:
$HIVE_HOME/src/contrib
$HIVE_HOME/src/ql

I tried to build the target, and it failed in both cases.

Can you help? Is there another tutorial you would recommend trying out?

Thanks,
Keren

--
Keren Ouaknine