MapReduce >> mail # user >> what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for
Hi All
   I am wondering what the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stands for  。
there even is not description about it in the yarn-default.xml。So i‘ve just
ignored it when i tried the example,as a result ,it failed。
  I have do some google,however,everyone just setup it in the
yarn-site.xml,but no one tells the  description about it。
  please,helps will be appreciated .

 .
+
Harsh J 2013-01-28, 15:48