Sqoop, mail # user - Ports for data returned by MSSQL import

Re: Ports for data returned by MSSQL import
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-10-01, 17:21
Hey There,

Your TaskNodes and JobTracker node will be contacting your RDBMS. Checkout
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html#_connecting_to_a_database_serverfor
more information.

-Abe