HBase >> mail # user >> optimizing block cache requests + eviction

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 10:04
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-08, 13:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-08, 15:49
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 19:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-08, 22:53
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 23:28
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-08, 23:37
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 23:45
+
Varun Sharma 2013-07-08, 23:50
Re: optimizing block cache requests + eviction
We haven't disable block cache. So I doubt that's the problem.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Varun Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FYI, if u disable your block cache - you will ask for "Index" blocks for
> every single request. So such a high rate of request is plausible for Index
> blocks even when your requests are totally random on your data.
>
> Varun

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-08, 23:51
+