HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to view multiple versions of a cell in the HBase shell?

Is there a way to view multiple versions of a cell in the HBase shell?
It seems that the answer is no, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't
miss something. As far as I can tell, scanning a column on a time range
returns just the most recent value within that time range, rather than all
the values in the range.

Thanks,
Natty

--