Drill >> mail # dev >> Optic maven references

+
Timothy Chen 2013-02-20, 01:06
+
Sree V 2013-02-20, 07:55
Re: Optic maven references
The jars are in conjars.org, which is a publicly accessible maven2 repo:

http://conjars.org/repo/

I would also be happy for them to be in http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/. Do I need permission to deploy there? If so someone could deploy on my behalf.

Julian

On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:55 PM, Sree V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>

> For immediate, get code from here and 'mvn install'.
>
> https://github.com/julianhyde/linq4j
>
> https://github.com/julianhyde/optiq
>
> OR
>
> The way you want to fix it.
>

> I hope Julian Hyde planned to add those jars to maven2 repo, soon ?!
>
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/
>
> Thanking you.
>

> With Regards
> Sree