HBase >> mail # user >> When a log file will be transfered from /.log folder to /.oldlogs folder?

When a log file will be transfered from /.log folder to /.oldlogs folder?
Hello,

I saw some descriptions that when data modifications (like Put or Delete)
have already been persistent on disk, the log file will be transfered from
/.log folder to /.oldlogs folder. However, I made a simple test. I first
created a table and inserted several data and then I used flush command to
flush all the data from memory into disk. But After that, I did not see any
log files in  /.oldlogs. So I wonder when HBase will transfer log files
from  /.log folder to /.oldlogs folder? Is any parameter I can set? By the
way, I did not fide any information in hbase-default.xml.

regards!

Yong