Drill, mail # dev - design doc

Re: design doc
Timothy Chen 2012-09-03, 19:42
I'm not sure how this happens in a new project like this, but I know
usually it's voted by the core group and project maintainers.

I believe usually once someone has committed to some level it can be become
a candidate nominated by someone in the group.

I don't have a extensive experience with apache projects, but I know most
of the are documented on the website (like:
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Committers
)

So don't take my word for it, you'll see most of the definitions in the
guide.

Tim