HBase >> mail # user >> Java Commited Virtual Memory significally larged then Heap Memory

Re: Java Commited Virtual Memory significally larged then Heap Memory
Addition information:

ps shows, that my HBase process eats up to 4GB of RSS.

$ ps --sort=-rss -eopid,rss | head | grep HMaster
  PID   RSS
23476 3824892