HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 22:37
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-07, 22:41
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-10, 22:43
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:00
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-11, 01:12
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Have anyone tested the secure HBase?  I have some problem to get it work.
For me, the region server could not connect to the master due to

2013-06-11 15:19:52,101 DEBUG [IPC Reader 6 on port 36000] ipc.RpcServer:
Connection authorization failed: Protocol interface
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.RegionServerStatusProtos$RegionServerStatusService$BlockingInterface
is not known.

Is this some configuration issue, or an issue introduced by HBASE-8214?  I
don't see this interface in class HBasePolicyProvider.

Thanks,
Jimmy

+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-11, 22:51