HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:41
Have anyone tested the secure HBase?  I have some problem to get it work.
For me, the region server could not connect to the master due to

2013-06-11 15:19:52,101 DEBUG [IPC Reader 6 on port 36000] ipc.RpcServer:
Connection authorization failed: Protocol interface
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.RegionServerStatusProtos$RegionServerStatusService$BlockingInterface
is not known.

Is this some configuration issue, or an issue introduced by HBASE-8214?  I
don't see this interface in class HBasePolicyProvider.

Thanks,
Jimmy